another inspiring email from ivy
learning about...
I've learned that, no matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. You can't appreciate what's good if there are no bad
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.As long as you are alive, there's always a second chance
I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." Work to live, not live to work
I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.Having pains is not the same as being pain in the ass.
I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.An open heart never lies and decides for the good of everyone involved
I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But, if you focus on your family, the needs of others, and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.I know that even if there are times I feel tied, I'll lose my purpose of living if I lose my mom
I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.Life is about learning, through experiences, be it yours or others






No comments:
Post a Comment