It's been awhile since I read a book. There are times that I would have bought some books I browsed in bookstores, but the kuri side got the better of me, hehehe. recently, I'm into watching dvd kaya lalong nawala yung hilig ko sa books. or so I thought. Just recently, a friend of mine gave me a book, titled A Million Pieces, which is an autobiography of James Frey. I'm not really into biographies or autobiographies. But since she gave it to me, I started reading it. It's easy reading, as she had said, and I'm now 70% done reading the book :) pag pala papipiliin ako between dvd and a book e mas pa rin ako sa book :D
Today, I tried to googling James Frey, and this is what I found out:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0104061jamesfrey1.html
So, what's the real score? I don't know. Anyway, the book portrayed a life of an addict, and I think this is somehow an insight to what's going through an addict's mind, which may help someone who is related to an addict.






2 comments:
It's a good thing you still find books interesting. Ako, na-trauma na yata pagbabasa.:-)
I've so far grabbed some titles to read, pero I still haven't finished any. Mas napupunta kasi ang oras ko sa mga compilation ng TV shows like Grey's Anatomy and House. Andami ko kasing na-miss nung review.
akala ko nga i'll be bored when i start reading again, pero hindi pala :) may isa pa akong gustong bilhing book, pero wala pang time maglagi sa bookstore, hehehe.
i also want to collect yung mga compilation series, kaso nung tumingin ako e puro set ang gusto, nde yung by season, e parang masyadong mahal..
Post a Comment