Attached is my reply to the memo given last Thursday. I don't mind getting this memo as long as Company Rules and Regulations will be strictly implemented to everyone and not just to a chosen few.
they are if they are caught
e di ba may ilang beses ng nahuling natutulog pero ginigising lang?
From: Jary
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:02 PM
To: Gemma Fernandez
Cc: dayan; James Lainez (PM); Kit Katigbak (COO); May S. Saret (HR)
Subject: RE: IMPROPER USE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Not really keeping it a secret. I just don’t want to bother you there since I know that you’re also busy.
- jary
prob ko ba yun kung si Gemma mismo ang nagvovolunteer na magprint ng mga ipiprint ko?
From: Gemma Fernandez
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:04 PM
To: jary
Cc: dayan; James Lainez (PM); Kit Katigbak (COO); May S. Saret (HR)
Subject: RE: IMPROPER USE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
September 6, 2007
Why the secrecy? You have been asking me before to print something or what not, so I'm a bit surprised by this peculiar behavior of yours.
From: Jary
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:02 PM
To: Gemma Fernandez
Cc: dayan; James Lainez (PM); Kit Katigbak (COO); May S. Saret (HR)
Subject: RE: IMPROPER USE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Dear Miss Gemma,
I'm sorry that I forgot about that rule. Nevertheless, that won't happen again.
this is indecent
Regards,
- jary
From: Gemma Fernandez
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:16 PM
To: Jary
Cc: dayan; James Lainez (PM); Kit Katigbak (COO); May S. Saret (HR)
Subject: IMPROPER USE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
September 6, 2007
Dear Jary,
Please be informed that we are aware you have used the laser printer of the Customer Support Department to print your resume with the assistance of Deanne an hour or so ago. Printing documents such as your resume is improper, and downright unethical to say the least. Under the Company's Rules and Regulations, these are stipulated under:
1. Rule Number 1.9 Unauthorized Use of Company Equipment and other Assets and;
2. Rule Number 1.9.1 - Unauthorized use of Company property and resources e.g. time, employees, supplies, tools, computers, and other equipment for personal gain;
I will personally appreciate it if you can give me a response on this matter within the day since I have known and like you, likewise have mutual friends too even before we transferred to Valero Tower.
Thank you.
Gemma
gusto ng boss ko na baguhin ko ang sagot ko. sabi ko, ano naman ipapalit ko dun? magsorry daw ako. sabi ko, nagsorry na ako, yun nga unang reply ko. e indecent daw, so kahit anong sorry gawin ko, kahit mag-ala GMA pa ako e indecent pa rin yun. baguhin ko daw para baka mabigyan pa ako ng pardon. sabi ko, bakit, pag ba hindi ako binigyan ng pardon e ikukulong ako sa Tanay? cant really get it kung anong sense na ipabago pa sa akin ang reply ko e kasama naman sila sa circulation ng emails. ano yun, lokohan?






No comments:
Post a Comment