Twilight saga, and I'm planning to buy them as soon as they're available in bookstores. Maganda ang story, and touching specially for me na isang hopeless romantic hehehe. Since the year closed and started with me reading (e-)books, heto ako ngayon, mega download na ng e-books. Mukhang I'll be into reading again this year. I had already finished reading
Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me, and it's ok. But I still like her
Undomesticated Goddess the best among her works. I'm proud to say that these readings has enriched my English vocabulary. Kaya may maganda ring nangyari, aside sa nainspire ako hehehe. Some of the English words I encountered are:
chagrin
exuberant
innocuous
and others I forgot hehehe.
I'll be reading the vampire series of Lynsay Sands. Hmmm.. mukhang I'm into vampire reading ah hehehe. Di naman siguro ako magiging vampire nito sa puyat hehehe.






2 comments:
good for you! I still have a lot of books to read and I continually buy more books...
hehehe.. mukhang sa ebook ako nawiwili ngayon, kuripot e weheheh :D but im planning to buy the twilight saga, saka yung undomesticated goddess for collection :)
Post a Comment