Thursday, August 19, 2004

IF I WERE questions...
(taken from aajao's blog w/c was taken from Jheng's blog)

If I were a month I would be: DECEMBER
If I were a day of the week I would be: FRIDAY
If I were a time of day I would be: 7AM
If I were a planet I would be: EARTH
If I were a sea animal I would be: DOLPHIN
If I were a direction I would be: EAST
If I were a liquid I would be: WATER
If I were a tree I would be: COCONUT
If I were a bird I would be: DOVE
If I were a flower I would be: YELLOW OR WHITE ROSE
If I were a kind of weather I would be: WINDY SUMMER
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: HARP
If I were an animal, I would be: PUPPY
If I were a color, I would be: SKY BLUE or PINK or RED
If I were an emotion, I would be: LOVE
If I were a vegetable, I would be: CARROT
If I were a song, I would be: WITH A SMILE
If I were a movie, I would be: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
If I were a book, I would be: BIBLE
If I were a place, I would be: HILLTOP OVERSEEING NATURE
If I were a thing, I would be: WEDDING RING
If I were a taste, I would be: SWEET
If I were a scent, I would be: CITROUS
If I were a word, I would be: HALLELUJAH!
If I were an object, I would be: WATCH
If I were a body part I would be: the EYES
If I were a facial expression I would be: a SMILE
If I were a subject in school I would be: LOGIC
If I were a/an cartoon/anime character I would be: CATWOMAN or WONDERWOMAN
If I were a shape I would be: CIRCLE
If I were a number I would be: 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the worship service i attended last tuesday really healed me. kelangan ko na lang makita sya para mapatunayan ito. pero gaya nga ng sabi noon ni robinhood, di naman kelangang madaliin o sadyain ang pagkikita. kumbaga e let nature take its course, hehehe

No comments: