Wednesday, March 09, 2011

true colors or painted ones?

I'm never really good at hiding my true feelings. I don't know if I should try to hide it, but I prefer being me. It makes me feel 'plastic' to do something that is not really what I feel. At least, I dont say bad things when I'm upset. I'll just keep my mouth shut, since I believe in the saying that "If there's nothing good you can say, then dont say it".

The past days at work was kinda boring. But today was a busy one. In a good way. Until our new manager who I thought was an ok girl got on my nerves the previous days due to her power trips and now, she's acting as if she thinks the tasks we'll need to do are easy ones. I guess the good image I had of her has now corroded to nothing. Oh well.

Now I'm wondering, which do you prefer, those who can smile even if they want to kill the person? Or show what they really feel?

On another note, I really wish that MJ wont hurt himself tomorrow, his tomorrow that is.

No comments: