I have a very productive weekend.
Tuesday, my mom and I bought a water purifier after office. (ok, I know this isn't part of weekend lol) We dined at one of my mom's favorite resto, Tokyo Tokyo and then proceeded to Ace Hardware to buy what we need. We were the last customers that day lol
Friday, I worked from home and had our water purifier installed.
Saturday, bonding with mom and sis and pamangkins (niece and nephew). It was a good one. Had also bought a much needed sandal for church, one for me and one for mom.
Sunday, PLDT man came and installed our landline and DSL. Now I just have to configure stuffs and our house might be able to go wireless, woohoo!
Was meaning to create this blog post Monday but was very busy with stuffs. And speaking of stuffs, my supervisor and I had a long talk yesterday. Cleared some things up. I was thinking it will be the trigger point in my career. But I'll try to give it a month before deciding.






No comments:
Post a Comment