Wednesday, April 06, 2011

need something new

After working for more than 2 years in my current company, I need a change. I need something more fulfilling. I know I'm on a dead-end here but that was ok for me before. But now that workload is pouring, and I'm faced with either the same redundant, mundane tasks, or more documentation tasks, or more tasks that I have no idea of due to lack of proper orientation, my patience had become to run very thin. I no longer enjoy going to work and I know I need a change. I also need to change my outlook while I'm still here. I dont want to apply for another local job. I wish I can just be with MJ and start the new chapter of my life. But I know there are reasons for such. I know there will come the right time.

And now that I'm still here, I need to find something that will make me happy and fulfilled.

And with this, here's a song that somehow relates to what I feel.


Something New In My Life

I guess I wanted something new in my life
A new key to fit a new door
To wake and see a different view in my life
The one I've been waiting for
Dreams like everyone I've had a few in my life
Who knew that this one would come true in my life
I knew the moment when you touched me, you touched me
You're like a sudden breeze that blew in my life
A new face, a new smile, a new song
And now I know I wanted you in my life all along
I guess I must have saved an empty place in my heart
For you to come and fill that space in my heart
That long before I said I loved you, I love you

Whatever happens this is true in my life
When all those springs have come and go
Whatever doubts I've made or do in my life
Whatever else that I may do in my life
You'll always be something, girl, in my life
From now on
I know there always will be you in my life
From now on

1 comment:

aajao said...

Paborito ko itng kanta na ito ni Stephen Bishop :)