10 months ago, I lost my pink Samsung Star Wifi just outside of the building I work in. My best friend was very supportive and forever looking for a phone that I might like. Unfortunately, I cant find one. I was in love with that phone and I dont want to buy the same phone. I was heartbroken when I lost it. It was my dream phone.
During those time, I'm using my old but very reliable Nokia 6020.
Until I was introduced to Android phones. I said I want to own one. But it's an expensive phone. Well, I'm not a patient girl but I wont spend more than P10,000 for a phone. The last phone I lost was P10,000+ lol. I even said I wont buy another high end phone when I lost it, or more like I wont buy another expensive phone.
After 10 months of looking and waiting, finally, I now have my dream phone, a red Sony Ericsson X10 Xperia mini pro for just P8,300.00!
And I really hope I wont lose this again. It's only my second day with my phone and I'm already attached to it






No comments:
Post a Comment