Sunday, May 08, 2011

closing chapters..

Last Thursday, I had made a decision that if nothing changes with how I feel, I'll be tending my resignation within 2 months. I decided to tell my supervisor about this the following day since he was not around on Thursday. It also gave me time to analyze my feelings after making that decision, and all I can feel was peacefulness about the decision.

Talking to him last Friday revealed to me that what I feel is what he feels in the organization. But he can't just leave the company that easy since he is friends with the owners. And I know as well as he knows that the owners really care for their people. Funny thing is, the manager, which doesn't own the company nor the money being paid to us is the one who is causing grief on the employees.

He was also offered to lead another team as the team leader of the said team has resigned and will be having his last day 2 weeks from now. The reason is also the said manager.

Now, there's something I've learned from a friend who had also tended her resignation. She said that said manager talked to her when she gave her resignation and she was sorry that she didn't wait for said manager to be on her maternity leave before giving in her resignation as was her original plan. The manager talked to her and made her feel so little. Now I had confirmed that it's really a part of her character to treat other people that way.. to make other people feel so little when she's talking.

Hopefully, when I give in my resignation, she won't be talking to me. Maybe I can use this when she did lol. Still, I don't want to leave the company with a sour note so I really hope that she will just accept my resignation when I give it in and not talk to me about it.

No comments: