"GREAT first week! You have made a real positive impact on this business in just 5 days. Thank you very much." This is what my employer told me. And I can't help but remember what I had gone through my previous work and smile. I know it will be busier for me but I know that I made the right decision in moving on from my previous employer. I know managers can be the cause of people resigning and I hope not to be that kind of manager. I know that I'll be busier with my current work but with proper time management, I know I'll fare better here.
Yesterday, I'm really really glad that I was able to talk to someone so close to my heart. I wish we can go on as before, continue what we have and make it prosper. I know God will provide.






No comments:
Post a Comment