Monday, July 04, 2011

The Narrow Road

It's our locale's 83rd anniversary and during the bible exposition, this verse was read:

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

A realization dawned on me then. It took me a year to decide to enter His Church and another year to fully understand His will and be baptized inside His church . There are a lot of churches claiming to be Christians and believing in the Bible too but only few does find out which is His true church. There are even those who had already found His true church, believes in the teachings, but unfortunately can't stand up for them, and are taken by the worries in this world. Indeed, narrow is the gate that leads to life.

I just hope that I can be a light that shines specially to the people I love and is not yet in His fold.

No comments: