Monday, December 03, 2007

lucky me

Last Thursday, November 29, Trillanes, together with his other supporters, went to Manila Peninsula to cool down (accdg to Going Bulilit, hehehe). That incident prompted our COO to suspend work just right after lunch. so of I went, and watched "Enchanted" at Festival Mall. The movie was cool, my mom wanted to watch it after I told her the story. I'm hoping I can grab a DVD of it, or better, if we can still catch it in theaters.


~~~~~~~~~

As was the tradition in our company, every last working day of the month, they held a lunch party. This we treat as a substitute to the 1k food allowance they removed. Usually, we have 4 viands, rice, and soft drinks. These viands may consist of 1 spaghetti noodles. But last Thursday, they only have 2 viands for us, and 1 of this is the rubber-like lumpiang shanghai. Lucky for me I have brought my lunch baon.

~~~~~~

Reporters covering the Manila Peninsula incident was also handcuffed using straws and taken into custody for identity verification. This also resulted in a one-instance curfew from 12mn to 5am. Now, these media men are the ones suing those who arrested them. Well, life's like that. Gantihan lang yan, hehehe

No comments: