Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 - reviving my blog

After months of blog slumber, I've decided to revive my blog.

Last Jan 1, we spent the day in my cousin's house for the yearly family reunion. I was planning to buy a 1/4 kilo of lechon for our New Year's eve fest last Dec. 30 but the lechon vendor insisted that I should buy lechon on the same day it will be eaten. Unless we'll make it to paksiw. So when I see lechon on our family reunion, I gladly put some on my plate. While I was putting food on my plate, I heard my cousin comment that they forgot to microwave the lechon. I was thinking, why the need to microwave it but let it go and went to the table and eat. Later that night, my mom suffered from LBM. I woke up early the next day and needed to rush to the toilet too. I was afraid I wont be able to attend to my duties at church. But fortunately I was able to without any "emergencies" lol.

At around 10am, my brother asked if we got sick last night. He said that all of them got sick except for his youngest grandchild who didnt eat lechon. He said that he asked one of my cousins if he got sick and he didnt and he didnt also eat lechon.

Lesson learned: follow your instinct and not your stomach lol.

Have a happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Weng Zaballa said...

napadalaw lang po! hehehe

nag-uupdate kasi ako ng links. good to hear na nagbo-blog ka na ulit :D

jary said...

uy weng, musta na? yup, balik blog ako, pero di pa rin sipag mo hehehe