I never dreamed nor wished nor want to be in this position. I understand one of my colleague's concern and appreciate it. Though I think there's a better way of reminding a sister. But I'm not taking it against you. We all have our own styles, and we dont know each other that much.
I'm now faced in a dilemma I had witnessed happening a lot to different people. But I know that the reason I witnessed them is for them to be small (or big) lessons to me. Not to be blinded by emotions and put God above all else. I wont exchange God's love for the love of man. I went through a lot to fight for my religion, had learned the difference between right and wrong, had seen the light, and I wont give it up. I wont go back to being blind..






No comments:
Post a Comment